So I had this site up and running flawlessly on my MacbookPro as a local setup, but unfortunately as I’m still learning this new software I ended up with a transfer full of broken links when I moved it to my server. I knew what I did wrong after it was too late. If only it could’ve been smoother, but at any rate I have everything ready to go. This was my first go at making a site in wordpress, normally I use dreamweaver but it turned out to be a very welcome change. I just need to manually patch things up and it will be back to its slickness in no time. I had fun with the remodeling and I hope you all find it easier to navigate from my last one. Enjoy!